Indexed video of NUS dialogue
» Influx of foreigners
» Do or die!
» Social divide in Singapore?
» Recycling HDB flats?
» Reaching out to the needy
» Lower CO2 emissions = slower growth?
» Singapore’s national identity at risk?
» Youths don’t know what it’s like to be poor
» Singapore in the next 10 years
» The Lee Kuan Yew legacy
» China and India the new giants?
Filed under: Event, Video |
Tags: carbon emissions, china, dialogue, foreigners, hdb, india, lee kuan yew, legacy, national identity, nus, poverty, social divide
State of the Lee
Last spotted: February 9, 2014 in Singapore
Last analyzed: November 4, 2012 in Singapore
Mental acuity: Lee steadily reads a prepared speech.
Physical health: Lee feebly pushes around a shovel with both hands and walks a few steps, with a golf cart hovering in the background. He stands unassisted for a speech and claps hands.
State of Mrs LeeLee Kuan Yew's wife Kwa Geok Choo died on October 2, 2010.
- China Unfettered: Redefining The Rules Of The Seas
- Lee Kuan Yew attends Chinese New Year party at Istana
- Two musicals on Lee Kuan Yew in the works
- Singapore’s Founder Lee Kuan Yew Hospitalized
- President of the Russian Federation, Vladimir Putin, has conferred the Order of Honour on Singapore’s former Minister Mentor Lee Kuan Yew.
There are no public comments available to display.
Legal disclaimer: Lee Kuan Yew Watch is independent and unaffiliated. Any opinions expressed are those of article authors, not Lee Kuan Yew Watch.