Indexed video of NUS dialogue
» Influx of foreigners
» Do or die!
» Social divide in Singapore?
» Recycling HDB flats?
» Reaching out to the needy
» Lower CO2 emissions = slower growth?
» Singapore’s national identity at risk?
» Youths don’t know what it’s like to be poor
» Singapore in the next 10 years
» The Lee Kuan Yew legacy
» China and India the new giants?
Filed under: Event, Video |
Tags: carbon emissions, china, dialogue, foreigners, hdb, india, lee kuan yew, legacy, national identity, nus, poverty, social divide
State of the Lee
Last spotted: September 16, 2014 in Singapore
Last analyzed: November 4, 2012 in Singapore
Mental acuity: Lee steadily reads a prepared speech.
Physical health: Lee feebly pushes around a shovel with both hands and walks a few steps, with a golf cart hovering in the background. He stands unassisted for a speech and claps hands.
State of Mrs LeeLee Kuan Yew's wife Kwa Geok Choo died on October 2, 2010.
- It’s Chinese lessons as usual for Mr Lee Kuan Yew on 91st birthday
- Former Prime Minister Lee Kuan Yew attends Tanjong Pagar national day dinner
- Picture of extremely thin & gaunt Lee Kuan Yew meeting Brunei Sultan sparks shock and concern
- China Unfettered: Redefining The Rules Of The Seas
- Lee Kuan Yew attends Chinese New Year party at Istana
There are no public comments available to display.
Legal disclaimer: Lee Kuan Yew Watch is independent and unaffiliated. Any opinions expressed are those of article authors, not Lee Kuan Yew Watch.